Hello! Dear friends,
What are the important factors to take into account and especially how to avoid the swindles?
When we wish to get to start into that job, it is essential at first to do a serious analysis.
How to select the best MLM company ?
When you have decided to get on with a company, if you feel capable of building a network, how do you go to choose the company with which you go to work?
Would you be interested in the slogans which follow?
“Our company offers a system of unprecedented remuneration!”
or: “Our products changed totally the life of our members and our customers! “
or else: ” We are at the very beginning of the adventure, join us as quickly as possible, later it will be too late “
or worse: ” Not need to sponsor, nor to introduce products! “
It is neither the pay plan, nor products, nor youth of a company which are the most important factors to consider in the selection of a company MLM…
Unfortunately most of beginners make that error.
Some even go as far as to discover the company and its products without having made the slightest choice at first, simply because an activity which yields money is proposed them …
Not to sell a product and not to sponsor anybody, it is not to make Relationship marketing!
To work in MLM means necessarily to sell products and to sponsor somebody!
The essential questions which arise about a company are therefore the following:
– Who steers the ship? (We cannot judge a company by simply examining its Website or listening to a presentation)
– How old is the company? (Did it show its ability?)
– What is the potential of the company? (Its future in the face of stiff competition from other companies)
– The company is or pending to be member of Federation of Direct Selling (DSA, FVD etc…). It is an imperative guarantee. If it is not the case, stop your analysis there!
– The company has to conform to the Code of Consumption (in France/strengthened version of February 1st, 2015; numerous sections are to be considered in articles 121 and 122.)
– Does the company offer donations in one or several charities? (Eloquent way for sharing its prosperity.)
– Does the company possess a serious training program? (It allows you to become a competent networker.)
– Does the company propose a concrete plan of action?
– Is the acquisition of skills regarding self-fulfillment a part of the training program? (Rather rare but nevertheless essential.)
It is necessary to keep in mind that the leaders of the company are people with whom you go to collaborate and throw in business… They must thus be competent and capable for supplying the adapted tools.
The self-fulfillment being even often skipped, sometimes disdained in spite of its inestimable importance, my wife and I are at your disposal to help you to fill certain gaps (Read our next articles).
These are the elements to take necessarily into account for the choice of the company. It is also important if you have the possibility to choose your sponsor. Why?
Do you have an idea ?
If you discover the MLM, if you wish to create a network and to save time, your sponsor or the person who sponsored the latter will have to be already an expert.
He must be a stable person, who learnt the business and who is going to take you under one’s wing. A sponsor who is conscious of his responsibility for leading you towards your success. A sponsor who will know how to make you an autonomus person, a leader without putting excessively pressure on you.
If your sponsor does not suit to you: change sponsor!
If all these precautions were considered, you are on the way to success.
“The only thing which can prevent you from achieving success is the limits that you impose up on yourself.”
“If you are not ready to risk the unusual, you make sure a mediocre life.” – Jim ROHN
Thank you for reading.
You can leave your opinion, an idea, a suggestion, a constructive cristicism.
Do not forget to type your first name in the field “Name” then write comment.
Do you have a question? I would be happy to respond to any questions or comments if you leave your mail address.
(Consult the page “C’est un Cadeau”)